The reasons vary - it may be because you are trying to close a position outside of trading hours. Or, occasionally it may be not possible to close a position that is hedged. For further assistance please contact our Brokerage Department (visit the "Contact Us" section on our website) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What products can I trade on the platform?
- During what hours can I trade?
- How do I access the GTCM platform?
- Can I have more than one trading account?
- What type of accounts do you offer?
- How do I change my password?
- How can I get an account statement?
- Can I place a trade with my mobile device?
- Will someone be managing my investments?
- What can cause an instrument to be grayed out/unavailable?